Saturday, November 7, 2009

More meez

I decided I needed a new avatar. (Why? Because I'm procrastinating of course! Ya-duh!)

The first one I made years ago when I was trapped in the prison of school.

The second I made showed me writing romances in London, wearing an historical type gown.

This time I chose a Victorian look (with clogs) in a theatre, while writing. Because part of me wants to be back at Stratford watching Oscar Wilde plays, and the other part is happy to be here, writing.

Okay but in reality... I spent a few hours reading Hunger Games this morning, and I made some scones, but the rest of time has been spent working out my plot so I can actually start the WRITING part. I think I've got enough plot worked out to get going tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you're missing a leg... and you should sit in a chair before you injure you spine and make your headaches more bothersome!

ladada of course ;-)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia