Wednesday, July 29, 2009

you might be crazy... you'd better check

I didn't even realize Rorschach inkblot tests were taken seriously anymore, let alone at the heart of a raging controversy over whether it's ok to post them on wiki, along with common answers. I suppose it's all the psychologists out there, in the midst of conducting studies, who are worried their about to lose their grant money.

...Go see yourself! You know you want to!!

The doctor who posted them (he's from Moose Jaw) gives this defense:

“If someone had previous knowledge of the eye chart,” he said, “you can go to the car people, and you could recount the chart from memory. You could get into an accident. Should we take it down from Wikipedia?”

And, Dr. Heilman added, “My dad fooled the doctor that way.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLate 1 always looks like a pelvis to me.

Simone.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia